WHY REGISTER WITH ABN?
Those who register with the Network will receive, via email, news and information from the Airborne Community. To register online click on the button below – it’s simple and only takes a minute!
The ABN aims to:
- Give support for Airborne fundraising events which benefit The Parachute Regiment Charities, including helping to find sponsors.
- Disseminate information on recruiting activities in local areas e.g. The Red Devils and Recruiting Teams.
- Disseminate information on the death of any notable, serving or retired Airborne personnel.
- Arrange an annual, lunch time reception in the summer in the Cavalry and Guards Club in London which in past years has been attended by over 120 members, their wives, partners and friends. See Events page for date of next event.
- Publicise reunions e.g. WW2 Celebrations, Officers’ Dinner, PRA and social events etc.
- Assist PARA units to raise their profile in recruiting areas.
- Lobby for Airborne Forces.
- Provide topical information to keep members of the Network up-to-date with relevant developments in Airborne Forces, military equipment and on-going conflicts.
- Advertise and/or provide links for suitable job vacancies.
- Advertise monthly lunch time events for the Pegasus Network
Those who register with the Network will receive, via email, news and information from the Airborne Community. To register online click on the button to the right – it’s simple and only takes a minute!